Training Confirmation Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all beauty courses offered by Nouveau HD Beauty Group Ltd also referred to as ‘The Company’, ‘We, ‘Our’ or ‘Us’ for the purposes of this document.
- By booking with Us, you confirm you accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- The total price for the training course or package purchased is listed on your invoice which will be sent separately.
- Full payment and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions are required to enrol on the course and to receive access to the training materials provided as part of the course.
- The course cost is not refundable.
- No place on any course will be guaranteed until funds have cleared.
- Places on courses will be allocated on a first come – first served basis.
- Should any student feel that they do not wish to proceed with the training once they have started the course, there will be no entitlement to a refund of any payment. Trainees are deemed to have started the course as soon as the training manuals have been received.
- If you book and attend the course within your 14-day cancellation period, your attendance itself will waive your right to cancel the course.
- All transactions are deemed to be business to business however we do offer the option to cancel the contract within 14 days of making the booking.
- Under this agreement you are not able to attend the training course within the 14-day cancellation period unless you give your express consent and waive your right to cancel.
- If you wish to exercise your right to cancel, you must do so in writing within the specified time frame, prior to starting any aspects of the course.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances, inclement weather, road accidents and other force majeure, it may be necessary to cancel, postpone or suspend all or part of any course or workshop. Although every effort will be made to ensure all courses are delivered, in the event that the company is forced to cancel any training, assessment or workshop days, every effort will be made to reschedule at a mutually agreeable time. The Company will not be held responsible for additional expense incurred by students as a result of cancellations for reasons that are beyond Our control.
- An admin fee of £100 will be payable if customer changes the date of initial training.
- If you are unable to attend the course for any reason, we will be unable to provide a refund. Failure to attend any study or practical course that is booked individually or is included as part of a package will also be forfeited if you fail to attend. The course can be re- booked at the current market.
- If you are prone to illness, suffer repeated illness or have an on-going medical complaint that may affect your ability to attend a course, you are recommended to take adequate medical insurance to cover any loss. Business insurance should be taken out to cover you should any unforeseen circumstances arise as we are not able to cover your losses.
- We will make every effort to accommodate your requirements should you need to reschedule training. Priority will be given to existing confirmed bookings.