Professional Beauty London is just around the corner and beauty brands up and down the country are all gearing up for an exciting weekend, so are you going?
Here’s a little run down on why you should attend:
- It’s free. If you pre-register for a ticket it’s completely free to attend and who doesn’t love a cheap weekend activity? You can register for your ticket here.
- Be ahead of the game. Find out the what the latest techniques, looks, equipment, and products are sweeping the beauty industry before anyone else.
- Exclusive offers. Every beauty brand attending the show will have an exclusive offer just for attendees. It’s a great way to pick up your favourite products or sign up for that training programme you’ve been thinking about with the bonus of a discount!
- Expand your knowledge. Industry professionals hold seminars throughout the day talking about the latest techniques and findings from different sectors of the beauty industry. It’s the perfect opportunity to learn more about your chosen field.
- Did we mention it’s free?
So, are you interested in going yet? Maybe we can persuade you to come along to visit K.B Pro.
Come along to stand J19 as we’re holding Permanent Makeup treatments both days alongside some great offers on our training courses.
Karen Betts is also holding TWO seminars that are not to be missed.
Karen is best known for her incredibly natural-looking hair stroke brows, but she doesn’t draw the line there. This advanced treatments seminar gives you a unique insight into some of the most advanced styles and techniques Karen uses to enhance her clients’ brows, eyes and lips.
We’ve all seen them – bad brows that are poorly shaped and unnatural colours. When they receive a permanent cosmetics treatment by a bad `artist` they can ruin a client’s self-esteem. Karen will be showing some incredible `before` and `afters` and explain why the right training and products are so important.
These sessions are ideal for people who may be new to permanent makeup or existing artists who want to expand their knowledge. It’s worth coming along just for the education.
PLUS we have a big announcement to make at the show! You don’t want to miss out.
So we’ll see you there – Professional Beauty London – 25th & 26th February.