In the first instance, your initial point of contact must establish the seriousness of your complaint. An informal approach is taken, however if concerns cannot be satisfactorily resolved the complaint then becomes formal and our procedure should be followed.
- A formal complaint can be made either verbally or in writing. If in writing, please address to the Responsible Person within the relevant department – our team will provide those details to you
- In the event of an issue being raised regarding the Responsible Person, we will pass this to their Line Manager
- We will thoroughly review your complaint and investigate should that be required. All findings will be securely documented
- We aim to respond and propose a satisfactory outcome within 5 working days, however this may be extended if an investigation is required
- If you are dissatisfied with our decision, your case may be escalated in certain circumstances. Should escalation occur, we aim to respond within a further 14 working days. This decision at this stage will be deemed final
Our registered head office is at: