Comfortable and easy to wear, the fluid resistant, disposable KN95 Mask is equivalent to European FFP2 filtration standard. Providing protection to you and those around you, it filters the wearer’s breath on both inhale and exhale. Artists or clients who have underlying health issues may choose this for the added protection it offers. This is Karen's choice of mask
Where we save, you save.
We know the demand for PPE has seen prices fluctuate. That’s why, as part of Nouveau HD Beauty Group, we promise that if we can get them at a better price, we’ll make sure you get a better price too.
Ingredients / Materials:
- 3 ply non-woven fabric construction featuring middle melt-blown fabric
How to use:
- Wash your hands
- Loop elastic around back of ears and cover both nose and mouth
- Gently shape the nose band using the forefingers of each hand to fit and secure in place
- Always remove mask slowly after use, using only the elastic ear loops, and dispose of safely
- Please be aware that these instructions are subject to a fit test and seal check. This is to see if air escapes around the edges of the mask. Always do this after washing your hands
Please note that you should dispose of your own mask after every client.
Conforms to the Personal Protective Equipment Regulations (EU) 2016/425.