Shield your eyes during permanent make up treatments with this disposable, half face visor. Simply adhere directly to your forehead, or to the headband provided, for additional protection from droplets when working over your client’s face.
Introduced by Karen Betts specifically for permanent make up professionals. These visors are comfortable to wear, provide crystal clear vision, and are compatible with magnifiers.
Also perfect as an aftercare product to keep your client’s brows dry when showering after a treatment.
Supplied in packs of 50.
Where we save, you save.
We know the demand for PPE has seen prices fluctuate. That’s why, as part of Nouveau HD Beauty Group, we promise that if we can get them at a better price, we’ll make sure you get a better price too.
Ingredients / Materials:
- Uses anti-sensitive medical grade double-sided adhesive
How to use:
- Wash your hands
- Remove adhesive backing and adhere to forehead or headband provided
- If using head band, loop elastic around back of ears
- Clean and dry forehead before after use
- Always remove slowly after use, and dispose of safely
- If choosing to wear a visor, it should be worn in conjunction with your chosen face mask
Please note that you need to dispose of your visor after every client.